Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Two Year Olds

My daughter, F, was very excited about Story Time today. All she did from the time she woke up was cry about wanting to go to the library. Until it was time to leave. Then she threw the mother of all screaming, kicking, crying, dragging, whining, don't-dress-me, don't-put-me-in-the-car, scream for the entire 30 minute drive kind of meltdown that only a 2 year old can throw. If my son, L, hadn't been such a good boy today, and if he didn't also enjoy story time, then we would have just stayed home, and she would have spent the day in lockdown in her crib.

I am exhausted. Fortunately, she was perfectly fine as soon as we got there. And she was great for our subsequent shopping trips. But oh my God. Yep, she's definitely two.

No comments:

Post a Comment