Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Deals

My husband is working today, so we did our Thanksgiving yesterday. Since today is just another day for me and the kids, I decided to hit a couple of deals at Rite Aid, CVS, and Food Lion. I will not venture out tomorrow, because it's just too hard to navigate the stroller around with the crowds. But today was nice, and I got some great deals!

Food Lion:


Total Spent: $7.70
3 bottles of diet tonic water, 1 milk, 2 McCain Simply Potatoes, 4 bags of Steamfresh vegetables, and a bag of marshmallows.

CVS:


Total Spent: 14.12
2 Herbal Essences shampoos, 1 Eucerine lotion, 2 Colgate sensitive toothpastes, 2 Listerine pocket packs, and 5 Reeses cups.
I started without any ECBs, and left with $18.95.

Rite Aid:


Total Spent: $16.78
Oh, Rite Aid, how I do love you...
4 4 packs of Angel Soft TP, 2 Rice Krispies, 2 Cottonelle wipes, 2 Dial hand soap, 5 Planter's nuts, 4 Vaseline Intensive Care lotions, 1 Duracell D battery, 2 Duracell C batteries, 3 Duracell AA batteries, 2 Holiday M&Ms, 10 assorted candy bars, and 5 Carmex lip balms.
I started with $9 in UPRs, and left with $21. I also qualified to receive a $5 SCR (Rite Aid "Single Check Rebate") for the batteries.

It was a great day!

So, what am I going to do with all of this? Well, the tp, wipes, soap, cereal, and batteries are all household necessities. The shampoos, lotions, and most of the candies will make their way into gift baskets and stockings. We'll be doing some entertaining this season, so the nuts and m&ms will be useful then.

No comments:

Post a Comment