Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weekend Shopping 11/20 - 11/21

I hit Rite Aid with my Huggies coupons yesterday. Sadly, they were low on stock, so I was only able to do 1 set at store A and 2 at store B. In total, I bought 9 jumbo packs of Huggies.

Regular Price: 11.99 * 9 = $107.91

My total out of pocket cost was $19.72, and that included 2 boxes of Nature Made granola bars. And I now have $9 in UPR from my last transaction ($3 UPR per package of Huggies).

Target has great coupons in their sale flier for this week. I ended up with two sets: one from my local paper on Friday, and one from the Sunday paper. With my 2 coupons for 50% off princess dresses clutched in my hand, I went first thing this morning and bought a yellow Belle dress and a purple Rapunzel dress. I also bought the Fisher Price airport play set that is on sale from 39.99 to 19.99, using a coupon for $5 off any FP toy over $19.99. So $34.98 was my total for the airport and 2 dresses. I am officially cutting myself off from buying any more toys for the twins for Christmas. If I see any more great deals, then those toys will be saved for their birthday in July. But I do need to focus on my husband and the rest of my family now.

I took a quick trip to Giant while I was out today. My total was $34.73 less $17.23 savings, ending with $17.50. That's almost 50% savings! Plus I earned a catalina for $1.00 off my next order for buying 4 pillsbury products.

$17.50 bought me: 1 gallon of milk, 10 Dannon yogurts, 2 Yoplait greek yogurts, 3 Pillsbury grands jr, 1 Pillsbury sweet moments, 2 bottles of Frank's hot sauce, 2 bottles of Tabasco, 1 Lindsey olives, and 1 Hillshire Farms sausage link.

No comments:

Post a Comment