Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekly Planning - 11/15

Menu:
We have a big event on Friday night, so dinners will be light this week. These are our last 4 days on the South Beach Diet, and I am so ready to start planning meals with carbs again!

Monday: eggplant lasagna
Tuesday: fajita salads
Wednesday: greek meatloaf with grilled zucchini and tzatiki
Thursday: chicken caesar salads
Friday: GALA!
Saturday: mini Thanksgiving dinner with my parents: baked ham, sweet potato casserole, steamed green beans. Pie & ice cream for dessert
Sunday: beef stew in the crockpot.

I bought 3 pounds of 93/7 ground beef marked down to 2.79 a pound at the store yesterday. I'm going to pull out my Once a Month cookbooks and get a few meals ready for the freezer. With the holiday rush coming up, it will be great to have some home-cooked meals frozen and ready to heat up on those days when I'm just too busy to get dinner ready.

Fitness:
I really want to get back into my exercising routine again this week. We went on vacation early last month, and I just haven't been able to get into it since we came home. My plan is to run 2 miles on my treadmill or do Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred 3 days this week. I will also get the kids and dog out on a 1 - 3 mile walk every day. If nothing else, this is good for all four of us!

Home:
I need to get my housework routine back on track, too.

Monday: vacuum and laundry
Tuesday: sheets & towels
Wednesday: master bedroom & bath
Thursday: powder room and guest rooms
Friday: vacuum, swiffer, dust, guest bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment